Ford Ecoboost Challenge Returns in March
Want to get behind the wheel of a Ford? Ford Motor Company is once again giving fans and potential customers in 17 cities across America a chance to get behind the wheel of its latest products, with its third EcoBoost® Challenge consumer drive tour launching in March.
EcoBoost Challenge expands to 17 cities in 2015, and will provide five unique drive experiences in Ford products. In a new incentive this year, participants will have an opportunity to win an EcoBoost-powered 2015 Ford Edge, and can earn additional entries in the sweepstakes by bringing guests with them to the event.
“With EcoBoost engines now available across 100 percent of our U.S. light-duty lineup, the EcoBoost Challenge lets consumers experience this innovative technology that helps Ford deliver better fuel economy with a more engaging driving experience than the competition,” said Michele Bartlett, Ford group marketing manager for large cars and SUVs. “Not only is the EcoBoost Challenge a lot of fun, but getting people in the driver’s seat is the best way for them to experience the craftsmanship, innovation and performance of the Ford lineup.”
2015 EcoBoost Challenge participants will have a chance to drive some of Ford’s most anticipated new models, including the all-new 2015 Ford Mustang and all-new 2015 Ford F-150 – the toughest, smartest, most capable F-150 ever. Also on hand will be the all-new 2015 Ford Edge, new 2015 Expedition, plus Escape, Fusion Hybrid and Transit Connect Wagon.
At this year’s event, participants will also be able to take part in the ST Reaction Time Challenge, testing their reflexes in both Fiesta ST and Focus ST, and driving the all-new 2015 F-150 and Edge against the competition. A dedicated course for the all-new 2015 Mustang EcoBoost will highlight the model’s elevated performance and handling. A Street Drive will highlight Ford’s innovative park assist technologies, and hybrid fans will have an opportunity to put the Fusion Hybrid through its paces.
As an added bonus, the 2015 EcoBoost tour also includes a “ShiftPhobia” boot camp giving consumers a hands-on clinic on the basics of driving a manual – complete with on-course driving instruction from a professional driver.
EcoBoost Challenge dates and locations are as follows:
- Miami – Sun Life Stadium, March 7
- Los Angeles: Santa Anita Park, March 14
- Dallas – AT&T Stadium, March 21
- Washington, D.C. – FedEx Field, March 28
- Houston – NRG Park, April 18
- Louisville, Kentucky – Papa John’s Cardinal Stadium, April 25
- Phoenix – WestWorld, May 2
- Concord, North Carolina – Charlotte Motor Speedway, May 2
- Seattle – Emerald Downs, May 9
- Chicago – Arlington Park, May 9
- Cincinnati – Forest Fair Village Mall, May 30
- Pittsburgh – Pittsburgh International Race Complex, May 30
- Orlando, Florida – Orange County Convention Center, June 6
- Philadelphia – Wells Fargo Center, June 6
- San Francisco – Oakland Alameda Coliseum, June 13
- Rochester, New York – Monroe Community College, June 13
- Minneapolis – Mall of America, June 20
Participants must register. Pre-registration is live now at ecoboostdrive.com. Space is limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis. Events are open 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. in most markets.