Chrysler Celebrates 90th Anniversary with Limited Edition Models
The past decade has been filled with bold model redesign and new product introduction. Chrysler looks forward to 2016 by celebrating it’s 90th year in business with a fleet of limited edition anniversary models.
“Ninety years ago, Walter P. Chrysler laid the foundation for a philosophy that still works today – craftsmanship, beautiful design, innovation and technology, all at an affordable price,” said Al Gardner – President and CEO Chrysler Brand, FCA US LLC. “Those traits still resonate today in both the products… and with consumers..”
Chrysler 200 90th Anniversary Edition
The 2016 Chrysler 200 Limited will feature an available 90th Anniversary Package. The special-edition package includes features standard on the 2016 Chrysler 200 Limited model and adds:
- 8.4-in. touchscreen radio with Uconnect Access and SiriusXM Radio
- a power sunroof
- the Convenience Group (one-year SiriusXM Radio, body-color power heated mirrors, leather-wrapped steering wheel, power four-way driver lumbar adjust, power eight-way driver seat and sun visors with illuminating vanity mirrors)
- front floor mats with the Chrysler Anniversary logo
- a unique Chrysler Anniversary screen logo on the 8.4-inch touchscreen.
Chrysler 300 90th Anniversary Edition
Building upon the 2016 Chrysler 300 Limited, the 90th Anniversary Edition adds:
- the segment’s largest dual-pane sunroof
- HomeLink universal transceiver
- a startup splash screen logo
- premium floor mats with embroidered logo
- available AWD.
Chrysler Town & Country 90th Anniversary Edition
The 2016 Town & Country Anniversary Edition builds on the Touring-L model, featuring:
- a power sunroof
- bright door handles
- heated first- and second-row seats
- heated steering wheel
- Keyless Enter ‘n Go as standard equipment
- an “Anniversary Edition” logo on the radio splash screen and floor mats.
Pricing for the 90th Anniversary Edition packages has not been released.