Toyota Announces Pricing for Sporty Camry and Corolla Special Editions
If, for some reason, you want a special edition 2016 Toyota Camry or Corolla, you’ll soon be able to get your hands on one. Both models will begin arriving at Toyota dealers in mid-August.
Camry Special Edition
Only one year off a major model redesign, the 2016 Camry Special Edition is based on the Camry SE. Standard equipment on the Special Edition will include:
- Unique 18-inch alloy wheels with machined face contrasted with gloss black painted accents and P225/45R18 tires
- Power tilt/slide moonroof
- Smoked tail lamp treatment
- Blue Streak Metallic and Blizzard Pearl exterior colors
- Sport fabric seats with blue inserts and blue contrast stitching; 8-way power-adjusted driver’s seat with power lumbar support; 4-way adjustable front passenger seat
- Dark Blue interior trim
- Unique meter cluster with TFT Multi-Information Display
- Standard Entune Audio Plus with Connected Navigation
- Standard Smart Key System on front doors and trunk with Push Button Start
- Standard Qi-compatible wireless smartphone charging
- Unique Special Edition badge and Camry Special Edition logo floor mats
The Camry Special Edition will have a 2.5-liter four-cylinder engine paired with a six-speed automatic transmission under the hood.
The Camry Special Edition will carry a Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of $25,715.
Production of the Camry Special Edition will be limited to approximately 12,000 units and will run from August 2015 to January 2016.
Corolla Special Edition
The 2016 Corolla Special Edition is based on the Corolla S Plus grade, and in addition to the standard S Plus equipment will feature:
- Unique 17-inch alloy wheels with gloss black finish
- Smart Key System with pushbutton start
- Black mixed media seats with red contrast stitching
- Black interior with red contrast stitching on steering wheel, shift boot and center armrest
- Red accented dash panel and door trim
- Three exterior colors: exclusive Absolutely Red, Black Sand Pearl and Super White
- Special Edition floor mats with logo and unique exterior badge
Toyota’s Entune™ Premium Audio with Navigation and App Suite and power tilt/slide moonroof will be available as options.
The MSRP for the Corolla Special Edition will be $20,635.
The Corolla Special Edition will be produced between August 2015 and January 2016 and will be limited to approximately 8,000 units.