Hyundai Sonata Gets New Features, Upgrades for 2016
If you buy the 2016 Hyundai Sonata, you’ll be getting more bang for your buck than if you had purchased the 2015 model.
A number of new features and upgrades have been introduced of rate new model year including:
- Automatic Emergency Braking functionality on models previously equipped with Forward Collision Warning
- 7-inch color touchscreen Display Audio with Android Auto applied on SE, Sport, Limited, Eco and Sport 2.0T
- Aluminum suspension components to reduce unsprung mass for improved handling
- Conventional sunroof available on Sport (optional) and Limited (standard)
- New 17-inch wheel design and application of Sport front fascia on Limited trim
- Limited 2.0T add heated function for D-cut steering wheel
The 2016 Sonata starts at $21,750, excluding $835 freight charge, and is arriving in dealerships now.
Pingback: 2016 Hyundai Tucson, Sonata Named IIHS 2015 TOP SAFETY PICK+ | Drive My Family