Toyota Re-Creates Marty McFly’s Back to the Future Dream Truck
Ladies and gentlemen, we’ve reached the future.
To celebrate the date all Back to the Future fans know as the official date of the future, Toyota has re-creteated Marty McFly’s dream truck from their 2016 Toyota Tacoma.
How did they do it? To make the 2016 Tacoma look like a modern-day version of the classic from the movie, Toyota made a number of modifications to the current model including:
- Custom 1985 Toyota Truck Exterior Paint
- Off-road Suspension
- Toyota Racing Development (TRD) Wheels
- BFGoodrich Tires
- Custom front and rear Tubular Bumpers
- Custom Light Bar
- KC HiLites Gravity LED G46
- KC HiLites Daylighter Gravity LED
- Custom “D-4S” Fuel Injection Badging
- Custom Tailgate with Iconic “TOYOTA” Logo
- Custom Vintage Headlight and Taillight Design
- Mud Flaps 1985 Toyota Truck
If you’re in Los Angeles, New York and Dallas, you can see the truck in major tourist destinations today only. Click here to see our full photo gallery of the truck.