Audi Makes A8 Faster, Lower with L 4.0T Sport Model
Audi has taken its flagship sedan and added some chutzpah. A variant of the Audi A8, the A8 L 4.0T Sport model boasts an enhanced 4.0T twin turbo V8 engine achieving 450 hp.
Enhancing the model’s sportiness are more prominent rocker panels to give the vehicle a wider stance and larger air intakes than the standard model. A new lower bumper has been added and the rear bumper has been reshaped.
The L 4.0T Sport has also been lowered.
The model’s featured amenities include:
- 22 way Comfort Sport seats with ventilation and massage functions
- Head Up Display
- Audi side assist with Audi pre sense rear
- Valcona leather interior with diamond pattern stitching
- Alcantara headliner
- Standard Executive, Luxury and Sport style packages
- Panoramic sunroof
- Acoustic glazing on the windows
The model year 2016 A8 L 4.0T Sport, excluding $925 destination charge, taxes, title, options and dealer charges has an MSRP of $90,500.