BMW Announces Debut of New Models Coming at LA Auto Show
The countdown is on for the 2015 Los Angeles Auto Show and the debut of BMW’s newest models.
On Wednesday, November 18, the automaker will reveal the eDrive BMW 330e, BMW M4 GTS, BMW X1 and the BMW 7 Series to North American audiences. Additional models being showcased at the event include the eDrive BMW X5 xDrive40e, BMW 3 Series, eDrive BMW i8 and BMW i3.
On sale dates and price points for models debuting at the show include:
- BMWX1 xDrive28 – October 2015, $35,795
- BMW 740i – October 2015, $82,295
- BMW 750i Sedan – October 2015, $95,395
- BMW 750i xDrive – October 2015, $98,395
- BMW 330e – Spring 2016, TBA
- 2016 BMW M4 GTS – Spring 2016, TBA
- BMW X5 xDrive40e – Currently available, $63,095
Follow the debut on Twitter using the hashtag #BMWLAAS.