Chrysler Reveals 2017 Pacifica Pricing
Pricing for the 2017 Chrysler Pacifica has been revealed, with the starting MSRP lower than both the 2016 Honda Odyssey and Toyota Sienna at $28,595.
Timothy Kuniskis, Head of Passenger Car Brands, FCA – North America says, “The 2017 Chrysler Pacifica offers more features – and at a better value than our key competitors – on each and every trim level.”
The 2017 Chrysler Pacifica’s MSRP breakdown by trim level:
- LX – $28,595 (plus $995 destination charge)
- Touring – $30,495 (plus $995 destination charge)
- Touring-L – $34,495 (plus $995 destination charge)
- Touring-L Plus – $37,895 (plus $995 destination charge)
- Limited – $42,495 (plus $995 destination charge)
Pricing for the Pacifica Hybrid will be announced at a later date.
Here’s what you get with each trim level:
- Chrysler Pacifica LX – Standard interior highlights include Stow ‘n Go seats, Stow ‘n Go Assist (driver side), power driver’s seat, Active Noise Cancellation, six-speaker sound system, first-row one-touch up/down windows, second-row power windows and Bluetooth connectivity. Other standard features include ParkView rear backup camera, passive entry, halogen headlamps, 17-inch aluminum wheels and capless fuel filler.
- Chrysler Pacifica Touring – Building on the standard equipment of the Pacifica LX, the Pacifica Touring adds standard SiriusXM satellite radio, power sliding doors, passive entry on all doors and automatic headlamps.
- Chrysler Pacifica Touring-L – This trim level offers leather seats, heated first-row seats, remote start, three-zone automatic temperature control, projector headlamps, fog lamps, chrome trim accents and power liftgate. The Touring-L also adds the SafetyTec Group as standard, which includes ParkSense rear park assist with stop, Blind-spot Monitoring and Rear Cross Path detection.
- Chrysler Pacifica Touring-L Plus – Offering the best-in-class rear seat entertainment system as standard, the Chrysler Pacifica Touring-L Plus also adds a 7-inch Driver Information Display (DID), heated steering wheel, power passenger seat, Stow ‘n Go Assist (passenger side), heated second-row seats, 13-speaker Alpine sound system and 8.4-inch Uconnect touch screen.
- Chrysler Pacifica Limited – Inside, the Chrysler Pacifica Limited is loaded with memory functions for the Nappa leather seats, audio and mirrors and includes power third-row seats, ventilated front seats, 3-D navigation and Stow ‘n Vac integrated vacuum – the segment’s most powerful vacuum. The exterior features HID headlamps, LED fog lamps, power folding mirrors, and handsfree sliding doors and liftgate. The standard tri-pane panoramic sunroof adds to the feeling of spaciousness with a dual-pane panoramic sunroof over the front- and second-row seats and fixed glass pane over the third row.
The 2017 Chrysler Pacifica will be available in dealer showrooms in spring 2016.